“I love this.”
Sharing poems of our everyday experiences.
- I’m on Patreon!Hi there. I’ve moved most of my writing and work over to my Patreon page, so I won’t be updating this blog as regularly. If you’re curious about what I’m up to or what I’m writing about, head on over there. For anyone who doesn’t know, it can be extremely hard (i.e., most would sayContinue reading “I’m on Patreon!”
- I’m writing a book!It’s starting to feel like every day is losing its magic. That’s why 2020 is the year I’ll write my book of poetry.
- National Poetry MonthApril is National Poetry Month. It’s also my birthday month. At the start of this year, I had started planning for this month with excitement about my poetic endeavors. Now that we’re here, there’s less excitement as there is heightened resolve to do this work that I do. As we face a new and complexContinue reading “National Poetry Month”
- UPDATED: Poetry to help with anxietyAs fear and anxiety spreads, I wanted to try to give people comfort and hope through poetry.
- Can poetry change the world?I believe in the power of poetry to change the world—not in the form of large, over-orchestrated, time-consuming, and costly acts, but in the simple act of stopping, slowing down, and being thoughtful and observant in our day-to-day.
Love in Embrace (video)
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.